Sunday, April 21, 2013
Saturday, April 20, 2013
A mix made to accompany those long summer nights
where somewhere between all of the laughs,
conversations, and unexplainable adventures,
you find that you've fallen in love.
Friday, April 19, 2013
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Monday, April 1, 2013
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Friday, March 29, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
1. Food For Life Raisin Pecan Bread
2. Organic Peanut Butter
3. Earth Balance Mayonnaise (Soy Free)
4. Organic Peach Jam
*This is a perfect dish for those who love a mouthful of flavors, the mixture of sweet and salty, or those who enjoy trying something new!
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Monday, March 25, 2013
Saturday, March 23, 2013
1. Rudi's Plain Gluten-Free Tortilla
2. Daiya Cheddar Cheese
3. Tribe Organic Hummus
4. Organic Lettuce
5. 365 Organic Kosher Dill Spears
6. Walnut Acres Organic Maple Baked Beans
1. Take the tortilla and add a line of cheese neatly down the middle, then gently fold it in half, and place it in your toaster (being careful so your cheese won't fall into your toaster).
2. Watch it so it won't burn. I usually take it out once I see the little bubbles starting to grow from the tortilla and it gets a little bit brown around the edges. You can take it out to see if it's crunchy once you see that. (It usually takes a minute or so, so not too long.)
3. Add the rest of the ingredients.
*You can add other items for different flavors, or take out items that you don't prefer.